Additional Services HV Health and Safety Available
Additional Services include:
On Site Safety Personnel
- We provide personnel certified for the position according to our clients requirements.
- Experience in work scope to be performed by client.
On Site First Aid Triage
- Mobil first aid center to include Safety/EMT.
HSE Policies and Procedures
- Development or re-write of Safety Policy and Procedures that will meet OSHA 1910 or 1926 requirement. Designed to meet PQF requirements for Petrochemical, Marine, commercial and MSHA where applicable.
Onsite Safety Audits
- 15+ year experience Safety Professional monthly audit or assigned site or manufacturing facility.
- Audits according to OSHA and company policy and procedures.
- Review of audit findings and recommendations for both change and training
- HV Global Services offers onsite Safety Training and Safety Meetings. Each are priced according to content and length
- Implement and track Behavioral Based (BBS) Training Program.
- Include monthly reporting of predictors and pinch points for incidents
- OSHA Logs – Set up and tracking of all third party auditors and OSHA record keeping.
- Training Tracking
- DISA DER – DISA drug and alcohol program management to include notification of random selections.
- PQF updates at HASC – Set up and management of PQF on line at HASC or stand alone.
- Workers Compensation Pool
- Wealth management
HV Global Services will meet with your leadership team to define needs and design the best wealth management system available for your company and your employees.