Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
Marie Hejtmancik de Valenzuela
Marie Hejtmancik de Valenzuela was born in Germany and was raised on a dairy farm. She completed all of her initial studies in Europe, going to a specialized school for business. She was accepted in to Notre Dame where she started her studies at the Sister School of Marian College. There she studied Business Hospital administration & Nursing.
Marie came to Houston and started her career as the outpatient director of the VA hospital. She moved on to become the Vice President of a physical therapy company that was bought out by Health South. She then spent the balance of her career working together with physicians in occupational medicine. She continued to study and became one of the first Certified Insurance Specialist in the State of Texas. She attended Texas A&M and took courses in Occupational Health and Safety.
Marie is a certified case manager, as well as an independent work comp adjuster.Marie has also served as the Medical Director for the largest Safety Council in the world. Her reputation and her passion for case management has allowed her to create a company that is built around the well-being and safety of her clients and their employees.It was through her case management experience that she realize that there was a need for qualified medical personnel as well as safety personnel.
Marie speaks five languages and is passionate about helping others. She has over 20 years experience in the occupational health market and has enjoyed providing help to her clients by giving them value. Like she says, that is the HV Way.
HV Occupational Health and Safety Advisors of America is your business’ key partner in providing OSHA compliant employee safety training and global case management. Should the unthinkable happen, our staff is ready with top of the line care in tele-medicine for your employees by aiming to reach zero record-ability with little downtime for your business.
HV Occupational Health and Safety is part of HVGlobalServices
ROBERT MITCHELL SR – VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
Global Management Philosophy
HV Occupational Health and Safety is not just a place to work, it’s a place to invest a career. We are governed by a set of core principles that guide us through all facets of our business. These principles set the tone for the method in which we service our clients.To service our clients and for our company to be successful we hire, train, and develop our most important asset…our people.
People are the single most important strength of our company. We value our employees and are passionate about our employee’s success as well as our company’s success.We believe employee success and our company success go hand in hand.We are dedicated to recruiting and supplying only the highest qualified personnel in their fields to serve as a resource to our clients, placing us in a Premier and Elite supplier category .In regard to our company being a resource, our customers are the beginning, center and end of every service agreement.
To achieve this means our company and personnel develop a deep understanding of our customer’s needs and expectations.It is important that every employee in our company is completely committed to ensuring we have the strategic capability to be that valued resource to our customers throughout the various stages of the customer lifecycle.Everyone within our company has an important part and role to play when it comes to customer service and customer retention.We believe in the power of teamwork.It is imperative that our management at all levels provide crystal clear expectations about what needs to happen, how it should happen, and when it should happen, regarding guidance to organization members while still being a part of the group and team.
Leadership within our company should be supportive and interactive with our employees, encouraging them to participate and engage with the decision-making processes and consider their input, before executing a decision in final.A collaborative team effort such as this, makes our company more effective at being a desired and highly valued resource to our customers.We achieve this by our employees being more motivated, and creative as a whole.
Health and Safety Philosophy
Safety and a positive safety culture should be a common core value and a cornerstone of a company’s overall business culture. In-line with our global management philosophy our employees are our most valuable resource—and no phase of business is more important than their personal safety. It is our belief that all accidents can be prevented.The Safety and Health of our employees and clients employees is an integral part of everyone’s job from our top executives to our newest recruit Our organization is successful because of our hard-working highly skilled workforce, their lives and safety is our utmost concern.
- 26 Years Industrial / Construction Safety Health and Environmental experience
- 23 Years total Emergency Response and Emergency Management Experience
- 16 Years High Level / Executive Management Experience
- 15 Years Direct Fire Service Experience as a 4-time decorated officer achieving rank as high as District Chief (Also received 7 service awards)
- Holding Multiple Advanced and Master Certifications
- Master – Safety and Health
- Master – Environmental
- Master – Risk Management
- Master – Trainer – Safety, Health and Environmental
- Advanced – Safety, Health, and Environmental Professional
- Advanced Fire / Rescue / Emergency Response Instructor
- Advanced – Fire / EMS Response
- Advanced Municipal Emergency Response ( Fire / EMS / Rescue and Haz- Mat)
- Advanced Industrial Emergency Response Certification ( Fire / EMS / Rescue and Haz- Mat)
- Advanced Hazardous Materials Response(Offensive Chemical Emergency Response)
- Industrial Emergency Response Specialist( Fire / EMS / Rescue and Haz- Mat)
Holding Advanced Safety Certifications in individual Industries
- Construction Industry
- General Industry
- Pipeline Industry
- Refinery Industry
- Petro -Chemical Industry
- Oil and Gas – Up – stream (Drilling)
- Oil and Gas – Mid – stream( Distribution)
- Oil and Gas – Down – stream (Refining)
- Maritime Industry
- Electrical Power Generation Industry
- Wind Power Generation Industry
- Aviation Industry
- Has led Two large corporations to achieve Safety Awards placing the companies in the top 5% of the nation as far as Safety Performance. One company – two years in a row. Therefore this Award has been achieved three times.
- Has served on serval advisory panels and committees in regard to Safety, Health, and Emergency Response in multiple industries.
- Has served as a safety, health, and emergency response programs auditor for multiple organizations and industrial companies.
Occupational Health and Safety – Our Mission
HV Occupational Health Advisors offers lifesaving workplace safety consultation, helping you prevent the worst by preparing you with the best. Our goal is to help you create a safe, successful work environment that fosters confidence in your employees. Furthermore, we wish to grow with your business to truly understand your case, so that we can deliver exceptional service—every time.