Services provided to Petrochemical, Industrial and Refining Industries
HV Health & Safety have several Medical Directors that are board certified in Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, EMS Medicine and other specialties. We have coverage for all 50 States and Canada. We are able to provide through the HV network or Medical Directors Telemedicine for the remote areas or underserved areas. During COVID, telemedicine can also help cut down possible exposure at rural clinic sites.
- 24 hour case management 365 days a year. Managing the employee and company welfare from time of incident to return to work.
Onsite Mobil 1st Aid Triage
- Extend the location and accessibility of your site managed first aid office. Fully functional mobile first aid facility staffed with safety and medical trained personnel experienced in first aid procedures and case management
Safety Professional Personnel
- Site Safety Managers, Safety Technicians, Safety Observers trained, experienced and certified in field safety and incident prevention. All personnel are certified according to client requirements and experienced in the client work scope. (maintenance, construction, TAR)
HSE Policy and Procedures
- Up to date Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are the roadmap to preventing incidents. HV can develop, review and update your Company Guidelines according to the current regulations for your industry.
- On site delivery of protocols to enhance prevention of exposure to COVID 19 and identify at risk employees. Educating everyone in symptom identification and quarantine guidelines.
- On Site Safety Audits designed to meet local state and federal requirements to meet OSHA regulations. Trained and qualified safety personnel experienced in auditing all environments and reporting any need for corrective action and training
Onsite Safety Training
- Complete catalog of safety training for new employees or corrective action training for post audits.
- IS Net-world, Avetta, & NCMS Management and Updates
- DISA Drug and Alcohol Program Management
- Training Tracking
- BBS Implementation, Monitoring and Reporting
- DISA DER
- Pre Qualification Form PQF Updates at HBR/HASC
- OSHA Logs